ESPN's Bottom Line Widget

Monday, January 9, 2012

BCS Championship Game Prediction

I think that the BCS Championship game between Alabama and LSU will be like their previous meeting between each other this year.  That is why I would have rather have seen Oklahoma State against LSU because we already know what team is better, and what kind of game it will be.  If we could have seen LSU verses Oklahoma State I think it would have been fun and exciting, with Oklahoma State's high scoring offense versus LSU's stealer defense. 

This game tonight will be about Alabama's offense, especially their run game with Trent Richardson, and how they can beat LSU's defense.  I think Alabama will have a tough time against LSU's defense and won't be able to score a lot of points.  I think LSU has a better defense and their offense will do well with an experienced quarterback.  LSU should be able to do well on offense and should score a good amount of points.  I feel LSU will win the BCS Championship game against Alabama because of their great defense and experienced quarterback on offense.

No comments:

Post a Comment