ESPN's Bottom Line Widget

Thursday, February 23, 2012

The Brewers Now are a Top Team in the National League

Today the Brewers and Ryan Braun found out that he has won his appeal and will not be suspended for the first 50 games of the season.  I expected Ryan Braun to win his appeal, and I felt that he was innocent all along.  This makes the Brewers favorites to win the NL Central and a possible World Series contender.  The Brewers will have all five starters returning from last year and they will still have a good offense as well, even without Prince Fielder.  I think the Brewers will now have a more consistent offense than last year led by Ryan Braun and Aramis Ramirez.  I think the Brewers will play more small ball and won't rely on home runs to win games.  Brewers will be a fun team to watch, and I think they can and will challenge the Phillies for the top spot in the National League. 

No comments:

Post a Comment